Nul Tien (www.nultien.rs) is a rapidly growing Serbian software engineering company established by a joint venture of two highly successful Dutch companies. Our multidisciplinary international teams implement and integrate top quality software for a variety of important international clients.
As a socially responsible company we are putting their employees in the first place. Our aim is to strengthen our position as a top employer in the Serbian software engineering industry. We strongly believe that in the long term only motivated and respected employees can deliver state-of-the art quality products.
WARNING: If you are looking for a quiet, restful, sleepy place to spend your working hours and easily are scared by new challenges, you can skip further reading :)
Instead, we are looking for passionate and creative new team members, with restless minds, who love working in a fun and inspiring environment to join our experienced team in the position of:
Test Automation Engineer
Your responsibility will be to proactively participate in delivering first class enterprise software solutions to our clients from a diversified range of business domains.
The ideal candidate will have most of the following competencies and 2+ years experience in test automation and strongly be motivated to widen his expertise:
- Functional testing of enterprise applications
- Define acceptance criteria from project documentation
- Create test plan and test cases to cover that criteria
- Defining automation coverage and developing automation test plans
- Converting manual test cases to automated test scripts
- Creating and maintaining automated regression test suites
- Running automated and manual test scripts
- Fully document any unexpected anomalies or defects identified in testing, with clear step-by-step instructions for recreating them
- Maintaining test environments
- Experience with version control and bug/issue tracking
- Cross-browser and responsive design testing for web applications
- Experience with Scrum, XP or a similar Agile methodology and Test Driven Development
- A proven track record testing the user interface and deeper layers of the application
- Business level knowledge of English language
Enjoy our benefits:
- Stable, supportive and friendly work environment
- Competitive salary and benefits
- Challenging projects for international clients, utilizing latest technologies
- Highly professional international teams
- Possibility for international travel
- Attractive office space on top location in New Belgrade
Do you think you have what it takes and dare to make the next step in your career?
Then grab your chance and send your CV to email@example.com .